Tel. +1(858)432-6131

Fax +1(800)547-1293

San Diego Office

3111 Camino Del Rio North,

Suite 400, 

San Diego, CA 92108

Mon~Fri: 9:00am~5:00pm (except national holidays)

Irvine Spectrum Center by appointment only

300 Spectrum Center Drive

Suite 400

Irvine, CA 92618

5 Requirements

  1. The petitioner is a U.S.citizen and at least 21 years of age (a legal permanent resident is not eligible for fiancé visa).

  2. The petitioner is legally free to marry.

  3. The petitioner really intends to marry his/her fiancé within 90 days of entry.

  4. The petitioner has physically met his/her fiancé at least once in the last two years.

  5. The petitioner has enough income to support his foreign fiancé (if not, you can have a joint sponsor to qualify)

IF you marry in the United States and your foreing spouse goes back to his/ her country, you need to obtain B-2 Visas prior to the trip the US, or You can travel to the US with Visa waiver program.

Unless you travel to the US for the purpose of immigrating, you do not need to apply for Fiance(e) visa. 

If you marry in another country, and travel to the US for immigration, you need to obtain a immigrant visa.

Filing Fees: $535(petition fee) & $265(Process fee) & $1,225 (I-485)

Once you marry in the United States, you will need to file for Adjustment of Status for permanent residency. 

OTHER EXPENSES (these expenses will be charged on your account and the invoice will be sent to you monthly):

  • mailing fees

  • copies

  • translation of documents in foreign language and its certification (Notes: you as a petitioner or beneficiary cannot translate your own documents; your friend can do so. Otherwise, please contact us for translation services and arrangement).

  • Response to Request for Evidence (RFE): additional $500 apply.


  • Law Office of Mikiko M. Gunn